Report A Problem

What type of problem do you need to report? Please review the different forms we offer for different types of issues. Each of these buttons will take you directly to a page where you can file a report so we can begin to address the issue.

  • Fix It Request (report any issue which needs repair or maintenance)
  • File a Complaint (against a city employee or department)
  • Report A Nuisance Issue (regarding a safety or code compliance issue on private property)
  • Report A Crime (use our online crime reporting system to report minor crimes and incidents which occurred inside Nixa city limits: Non-Emergencies Only
  • Request for Help (Not sure who to ask for help? Just fill out this form and we’ll put the right person in touch with you soon.)
  • Business Concierge (Do you own or manage a business? Are you seeking help navigating any city process? Just curious how the city can help your business? Use this form so we can get in touch with you ASAP.)
  • I Have An Idea (Share your idea or suggestion for how the City of Nixa could improve.)
  • Open Records Request (request public documents through the Missouri Sunshine Law.)
  • Contact Us (Don’t want to fill out an online form? Find our address, phone numbers, and email addresses here.)