Fix It Request

Please complete this form to report any problem or issue requiring maintenance or repair. To report any emergency regarding electric, water, or sewer utility services, please call 417-725-3229. To report any public safety emergency, please call 911.

When you submit this form using the button at the bottom of the page, we will forward your submission to the appropriate department and if you have indicated that you would like to be contacted regarding the issue you have reported, our staff will reach out to you regarding an update.

  • To report a code compliance issue (nuisance/safety complaint regarding private property such as tall grass, vehicles parked in yard, tires accumulated on property etc.), please use the “Report Nuisance Issue” form on our Code Compliance page.
  • To report a complaint against any employee or department, please use the “File A Complaint” form.
  • To request service for any non-emergency issue by any city department, please use the “Request for Help” form.
  • To share an idea for how the City of Nixa could improve, please use the “I Have An Idea” form.

Fix It Request

Max. file size: 100 MB.
Enter the address where the problem is located

Please select a single box regarding the issue which needs repair or maintenance

Water/Sewer Department Issues
Street Department Issues
Stormwater Department Issues
Parks & Recreation Department Issues

To get updates regarding this issue and the status of any repair or other action by the city to resolve this issue, please provide your name and contact information

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.