File A Complaint

Please complete this form to file a complaint against any employee or department. Please note that elected officials are not considered employees of the City of Nixa. To report any kind of criminal activity or emergency please call 911.

Not the form you’re looking for? These are other commonly used forms you can submit through our website:

To report a code compliance issue (nuisance/safety complaint regarding private property such as tall grass, vehicles parked in yard, tires accumulated on property etc.), please use the “Report Nuisance Issue” form on our Code Compliance page.

To request assistance for any non-emergency issue by any city department, please use the “Request for Help” form.

To report any issue which needs repair or maintenance, please use the “Fix It Request” form.

To share an idea for how the City of Nixa could improve, please use the “I Have An Idea” form.