The Christian County Prosecutor’s Office offers several different resources to provide help and support to victims and witnesses of crime. They can provide assistance with the following.
- Crisis Intervention
- Domestic Violence Assistance
- Referrals to counseling and crisis management
- Education about the criminal justice process
- Community referrals to support groups
- Missouri Crime Victim’s Compensation Application and Assistance
- Restitution Assistance
- State Agency referrals
For further information, you can contact the Victim/Witness Advocate at the Christian County Prosecutor’s Office at 417-581-7915 or visit their Website. For specific information on the topics below, please select the following links which will take you to the Christian County Prosecutors Website.