Monthly Billing Information
- E-Billing (Paperless Bill) Sign-up Form
- ACH bank draft- Residential accounts who choose ACH will be eligible to get their deposit returned after 12 months of service, no disconnects and less then two late payments. The eligible accounts are refunded quarterly.
- Credit/Debit Card Autopay
- Average Monthly Billing (after 12 months service)
- 15th and 30th of each month
The number of billed days on your bill will vary from month to month, depending on when your meter is read. Meters are read during a seven day period for each billing cycle.
- See rates for Electric, Water, Sewer and Trash/Recycling
- Electric Service Availability of $10.00
- Water Service Availability of $13.00
- Sewer Service Availability of $11.25
- $1.50 for use of the Nixa Recycling Center
- ACH Bank Draft
- On-line- Click here to pay online
- By Phone with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express 417-725-3229
- Mail- P.O. Box 395 Nixa, MO 65714
- In person- 707 W Center Cir M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- After Hours- Drop box located in Drive-Thur
Due Date, Penalties and Late Payments
- Bills are due approximately 16 days after your billing date.
The due date fluctuates each month depending on weekends, holidays and the number of days in a month.
- There is a 5% penalty assessed to your account approximately 17 days after your billing date.
- Late Notice reminders are mailed out approximately 18 days after your billing date.
- Late Payments are due approximately 25 days after your billing date or one week after late notice date.
Disconnects For Non-Payment
- Disconnection of your account will take place approximately 26 days after your billing date. Or the day after your late notice reminder was due.
If your account has been disconnected please contact our office for reconnect information.