Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Stop  If you are looking to report a power outage, have questions about your utility bill, set-up new service or any other accounting issue please call the Utility Department @ 417-725-3229. Thank you!

 tService Request


As always, if this is a true emergency please call 9-1-1. If it is a Police issue that needs immediate attention, please use the "non-emergency" number 417-582-1030.

  • All other requests can be reported by choosing and filling out the appropriate form below.
  • All requests received will be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours.
  • Requests can remain anonymous, however, if a response is desired an e-mail address and or phone number must be submitted.

If you do not see the right topic or department you are looking for or you are just not sure where to go, please contact Customer Service.


  • Electric
    • Streetlight
    • Tree Trimming
    • Other
  • Stormwater
    • Clogged Stormwater Drain
    • Illicit Dumping
    • Missing Stormwater Lid
    • Other
  • Streets
    • Graffiti Abatement
    • New Sign Request
    • Pothole
    • Sidewalk Repair
    • Sign Damage/Down
    • Snow Plow Damage
    • Snow Removal
    • Storm Drain
    • Tree Trimming
    • Other
  • Wastewater
    • Alarm at Lift Station
    • Manhole Overflow
    • Sewer Back-up
    • Sewer Line Clogged
    • Sewer Overflow
    • Other
  • Water
    • Alarm at Wellhouse
    • Low Water Pressure
    • Water Color/Brown
    • Water Odors
    • Water Leak
    • Other


If you have an Electric Emergency, please call 417-725-3229

If you have a Water Emergency, please call 417-725-3229

If you have a Wastewater Emergency, please call 417-725-3229