The Nixa Police Department responds to request and distributes those request in accordance with the Missouri Sunshine Laws.
- Request report in person at the Nixa Police Department
- Complete the online form Nixa Police Department Record Request
- Download the Record Request Form and mail via email or USPS..
- For accidents only you can go to crashdocs.org.
- If the report is ready you can immediately obtained a copy at no cost.
Mailing address and Physical location:
- Mailing Address:
Nixa Police Department
Attn: Records Custodian
PO Box 395
NIxa, MO 65714
- Physical Address:
715 W Center Circle
Nixa, MO 65714
If you complete the record and submit it via email please be sure to include in your email:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Case number
- Involved individuals
- Date of incident.
Once the request has been received the clerk will check the status of the record or report. Once the report is approved the necessary information will be redacted and the requested information will be provided.
For questions or concerns involving a Records Request, please contact Administrative Services Supervisor Buckmaster at 417-725-2510 or by email.
For more information on the Missouri Sunshine Law, select the links below. :