The Building Department handles the administration and enforcement of codes that regulates construction, use or occupancy of buildings and structures.
2018 International Building Codes.
2017 National Electric Codes.
For your convenience you can apply online for several permits. Please click to the left on "Online Permits".
To download a permit and bring it in to our office, please click "Building Permit"
The following items are available for viewing or download
- Cold Weather Protocol for Footings and Walls [PDF]
- Building Guidelines [PDF] - Single and Two Family Dwelling code requirements. Please Note: This manual covers the new 2018 codes adopted by the City of Nixa City Council members on October 22, 2018.
- Deck Building Guidelines [PDF] - This does not include covered decks
- Permit Fees[PDF] - Current City of Nixa Building Permit Fees.
- Net Metering - Customer generator i.e. solar power or wind power. Solar System Guidelines
Contact An Associate
|Joe Ripple, Chief Building Inspectorfirstname.lastname@example.org||417-725-5850|
|Jason Cook, Building Inspectoremail@example.com||417-725-5850|
|Brendan Justin, Building Inspectorfirstname.lastname@example.org||417-725-5850|
|Lisa Brown, Secretaryemail@example.com||417-725-5850|